[Northkeep] Seneschal Will Be Out of Pocket

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 17:11:20 PDT 2012

Your Seneschal has returned!

Dervilia

________________________________
 From: Tamara Britton <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com>
To: The Baronyof Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:55 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Seneschal Will Be Out of Pocket

Greetings Northkeep,
Just wanted to inform everyone that I will be in Inola at my mom's for a few days since it is Mother's Day weekend and my mom is the most important person in my life.

I don't know how long I will stay, but I do know I will return in time for Officers' Meeting on Wed. Since I may not be able to email a reminder later: Officers' Meeting is next Wed starting at 6:30pm at the VFW. Immediately following will be a Castellan event debrief for anybody interested.

Mom has no internet service out there, so if anybody needs to reach me for any reason, you can text me at 918-504-6510.

Have a great one,
HL Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal