[Northkeep] OT Medical Suggestion Sought

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:25:50 PDT 2012

My daughter has often been able to get same day appointments at her
doctor through the Omni Clinics, associated with St John and over by
I-44 and Harvard.  His name is Peter Wenger.

I thought in general with Urgent Care appointments that you will see
someone within a few hours.  I'm not sure if these health care
providers tend to be PA's more often than not though.

I hope you can find what you need,
Susan