[Northkeep] Castellan Lost and Found

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:12:19 PDT 2012

Speaking of lost and found - someone found a small pin at the wedding that
was held at WIll Rogers last weekend.  I remember seeing someone wearing a
pair of pins like this one but cannot remember who it was.  If you have
lost a small pin, contact me and describe it and I'll get it back to you.
I'll have it with me at Eldern this weekend.

Mercedes

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <
pookyloves at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could the person who has the lostness please contact their beloved Pooky?
>

> Respect and Loving Gratitude,
> Pookie
>
> De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
> The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch
> Proverb
>
> "Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
> truth." ~ Pooky

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx