[Northkeep] Work evening.........

Griffith, Judy E judy.e.griffith at chase.com
Mon May 21 09:36:52 PDT 2012

Your Excellency,

U-Haul has furniture pads for sale at $6.95 each.

YIS,

Jutte

Judith E. Griffith | Client Service Professional | Middle Market | Commercial Banking | Chase Bank | Mail Code OK2-6102, 15 E. Fifth St., Tulsa, OK 74103 | T: 918-586-5462 | F: 866-275-8871 |              judy.e.griffith at chase.com
Alternate contact:   Lynne Gurthet | T: 918-586-5966 | F: 866-275-8871 | Lynne.E.Gurthet at chase.com      or      Rene Belford  l  T: 918-586-5198 l  F: 866-275-8871 l  Rene.R.Belford at chase.com