[Northkeep] Trailer inventory

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:13:29 PDT 2012

Good Morning Northkeep,

I wanted to post a reminder to those whom were planning to assist with the
trailer inventory ,we will beginning at 10:00 am tomorrow(Saturday Nov.
3rd).  The inventory will take place at my residence located at the address
below:

8011 South Gary Place
Tulsa, OK 72136

Located at approximately 81st and Harvard.

Instructions from Harvard:

Turn west on E 78th Street, at T intersection turn south(left) on South
Gary place, travel approximately 3 blocks south arrive at residence on left.

Instructions from 81st:

Turn North on South Florence Avenue, at T intersection, Turn East(right) on
E 80th Place South, follow until the street turns left on to South Gary
Place, Follow until arriving at residence on right(approximately a block,
maybe a little left)

If you have any questions or have problems finding it please feel free to
contact me at 918-361-9817

Yours in Service,

Facon