[Northkeep] Regrets and apologies

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:34:10 PST 2012

Greetings Northkeep,

I regret that I will not be able to make practice tonight, and will be a
bit more difficult to contact for a few days.  My Lady's mother passed last
night peacefully in her sleep and I will be assisting her with making
arrangments and attending the funeral.  For the next couple days I may be a
bit harder to contact but will be available, over the weekend I might be
completely out of contact for longer periods of time.  If  you have any
immediate needs that require the Baron/Baroness input, please feel free to
contact Keigan.

Thank you for understanding.

Yours in Service,

Facon dupray