[Northkeep] School Demo!!

Kelly McCoy kellywearsprada at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:04:02 PST 2012

I personally go to the school where the school demo is going to be held,
along with being in the demo. The students here would really get involved
with hands on activities & information that will is intresting and
intriguing. Ive always appreciated Franziska for introuducing me to the
Northkeep & the SCA. You guys are AMAZING, & i want to show my school just
how amazing you all are. So yes please, come on out anybody who has the
chance.

we would all appreciated at Bartlett Academy. :D.

Elizabeth. (Kelly McCoy)