[Northkeep] School Demo Tomorrow !!!

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:04:48 PST 2012

There is a large conference table for you, Willow, and if any one else needs anything, just let me know and I'll make it happen if at all possible.  I can bring in more tables, sewing supplies are available, etc.

Weather will be great outside for fighting, trebuchet.

This means so much to my kids!  I cannot thank you enough.

Franziska
MKA Kate Helstrom

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T