[Northkeep] Philbrook Tree

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:33:43 PST 2012

I just wanted to let everyone know that Adalia, Jutte, Reina, Ainar and I
delivered the tree to the Philbrook yesterday.  I will post a link to
pictures as soon as Ainar gets them uploaded to his flikr page.  I again
want to thank everyone who helped with the tree and the ornaments.  I could
not have done it without you.

The display opens Saturday.  I'm still waiting to hear back about
getting some passes for admission.  I'll post here when I know.

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.