[Northkeep] Officer's meeting 11/19?

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:47:55 PST 2012

Yes, per the reminder calendar, there is officers meeting tonight.

We have a calendar reminder list that you may want to join to be
automatically reminded of the meetings.  I'm not in front of the computer
to provide the
registration information for it, but hopefully Mercedes will see this and
post it to the list. :)

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Brad Frazier <gaerithe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I haven't seen any emails, is there an officer's meeting on 11/19?
>
> YIS,
> Duncan Fraser

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.