[Northkeep] Demo on 11/29

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:04:17 PST 2012

Thank you in advance to all who are attending the demo!  It will be held Thursday, November 29, at 1:00 pm in our auditorium.   There will be about 60 teenagers (13 to 19 year olds) and a half dozen of the staff.

If the weather permits, and that seems likely, fighters can play out in the side yard and parking lot.

There will be as many tables as you need to set up displays.  Please let me know if you want a table.

Our students are Sooo looking forward to this.

Gratefully,

Franziska
Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T