[Northkeep] calendar & reminders

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:51:21 PST 2012

So I'm growing more and more disillusioned with the YahooGroups calendar
app.  It's sending out reminders for events at really odd times (like
fighter practice at 1 am on Thursday) but when I go and look at the event,
the times are correct.

Does anyone who is more tech savvy than me have any thoughts about
alternatives we could use?  I know there are people that like getting the
reminders.....

Google has a pretty good calendar set-up but I don't know about getting it
to a bunch of people.  Would I just share it with them?  Any thoughts,
please contact me privately steldr at cox.net

Thanks!!!!

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.