[Northkeep] VFW Cleaning Thanks

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:25:08 PDT 2012

I would also like to applaud Adalia, Shameless and Mariposita.
Thank you three very much and I apologize for not being there as I had
prior engagements.

Perhaps on Wednesdays that fall on Holidays we should make arrangements to
have the cleaning done either on Tuesday or Thursday to avoid having the
work fall on so few.

I have been there to clean with only another person before and I
congratulate you three for steppeing up and taking on that responsibility.
--
~Morgan Blackdragon CSS LXXXVI~