[Northkeep] Trailer inventory

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:40:43 PDT 2012

Sorry just reread and need a bit of correction on one of the directions.

Instructions from 81st:

Turn North on South Florence Avenue, at T intersection, Turn East(right) on
E 80th Place South, follow until the street turns left on to South Gary
Place, Follow until arriving at residence on right(approximately a block,
maybe a little LESS)