[Northkeep] Fwd: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Tower Badges at Axeman

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:58:14 PST 2012

And, pray enlighten us good lady, how much are those lovely tower badges
you are selling? With the styling of real hand-forged jewelry and the
classic beauty of an antique relic they would be a bargain for $59.99 and
are probably seen in all the best shops for much, much more. I can hardly
wait to find out as I am sure they must be incredibly expensive......

Tina
humm sounds like an infomercial

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI -