[Northkeep] Philbrook Tree

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:34:07 PST 2012

We put $500 on it (they made me price it!!!!!  I'm just not good at
that!!)  I started out a little lower but the rest of the decorating troop
talked me up to 500.

Mercedes

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> As most of you know, I don't celebrate the holidays, but that tree could
> be a very dangerous temptation.
> :-) It's beautiful!  And the Valkrie is adorable.  I don't know how much
> they usually sell for, but it will be a treasure for someone.
>
> Ismet
>

> On 11/13/2012 4:42 PM, Rick Drake wrote:
>
>> And here you go, sorry about the blurry images.  Iphone not the best for
>> close up images, and I didn't remember to bring the real camera.
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/**ainarm/sets/72157631997967019/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/ainarm/sets/72157631997967019/>
>>
>> Ainar

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx