[Northkeep] A Great Opportunity

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:39:45 PST 2012

Greetings Northkeep,

A great opportunity is before us, a chance to bring excitement, knowledge
and inspiration to the next generation.  This Thursday we have been invited
to further our mission of spreading the knowledge and values of the middle
ages to a new generation, we encourage all those that are able to come
share of your skill with the children of the Bartlett Academy in Sapulpa.
We have already heard from several members of the Barony but there is
always room for more, if you are able to assist with providing lifelong
memories to these children, please contact Montega so she can coordinate
this demo.  Thank you in advance to all that are able to attend.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir