[Northkeep] Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Nov 22 09:32:33 PST 2012

greetings

yep, whether your eating the traditional turkey dinner or Bermuda grass
salad and soybean " steaks "  or anything in between , I hope that everyone
has something to be thankful for and that you all have an enjoyable
thanksgiving holiday : )
take care of yourself and those around you , there are no guarantees in this
life, but i would like to be thankful that everyone is still around and
healthy next year : )
( this goes for all my sca " family " even the ones i haven't met yet  = )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur