[Northkeep] School Demo Tomorrow !!!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 08:07:57 PST 2012

I will be unable to be at the demo due to some things that need to be
finished before my appt on Friday morning.  Sorry, I was really looking  forward
to being at the demo.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 11/29/2012 9:56:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,