[Northkeep] Afternoon riddle break!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:32:24 PDT 2012

Anchor is correct. Pooky Point awarded to Elisabeth; Arthur is much
too salty a dawg to rip that tide.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky