[Northkeep] Fabric/crafting sales

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:41:49 PDT 2012

Somebody must be trying to tell me something, because in this morning's Tulsa World I got inserts from JoAnn's and Hancock's.

For the quick rundown:

Hancock's -
Oct 4-8, Simplicity patterns 5 for $5; fake fur, drapery & upholstery fabric, buttons, Sulky thread, Coats and Clark thread, trim and lace, and ribbon-by-the-spool all 50% off; corduroy 40% off; cone thread $1.99 each; all yarns 30% off.
Oct 5-9, McCall's and Butterick patterns 99 cents each, Vogue patterns $3.99 each
Plus: coupons for 40% off any regularly priced fabric and 40% off any one quilting or sewing notion (up to $59.99 value).

JoAnn's (two flyers) -
First flyer -
Oct 7-13: multiple coupons for x amount off when you spend 5x; 40% one item
Yarn 25% off; Simplicity patterns 99 cents each; Rowenta irons 30% off; Gingher scissors 30% off; jewelry making supplies and tools 25% off; strung beads 40% off
Oct 11-13: Mccall's patterns 99 cents, Butterick patterns $1.99, Vogue patterns $3.99

The fall fabrics are in, and Yule and Twelfth Night are a'coming.  It's worth the $1 for today's Tulsa World just to get all the coupons.

In servicio,

Talana