[Northkeep] Now accepting bids for wInterkingdom / Red Tape event!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 22:13:13 PDT 2012

Greetings Fabulous Northkeep!
   Northkeep has been asked to bid on the event "Red Tape" and to hold this event in conjunction with our wInterkingdom event.  The site has already been reserved.  But Their excellencies would invite all those interested in placing a bid to be the a Steward for this event to, quickly, send their bid to me @ seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org  and to Their Excellencies at Baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org  &/or  Baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org  before Wednesday.  We have discussed this and believe that a three person team., one Steward for Red Tape, one Steward for wInterkingdom and a head Steward in charge of scheduling both, will be the best course.  We are also accepting bids for feast for this awesome double event.  Thank you for your time and diligence in this matter.

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais
Northkeep seneschal