[Northkeep] Fighter Practice Tonight - Cleaning Night

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:27:39 PDT 2012

As tonight is Halloween, it was announced at populace that tonight will be
a cleaning night only.  I've just received word that Geoffrey has to work
late tonight, so Shameless and I will be arriving about 6:30 to get started
on the cleaning.  Any and all help is appreciated and will make it go much
quicker so we can all get back home to the festivities of the evening.

If you're interested in starting earlier than 6:30, let me know and I'll
see if I can arrange to be there earlier.  :)

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.