[Northkeep] A&S Night

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:08:08 PDT 2012

There is not.  We are going to work on sewing up some of the stitched
ornaments for the tree and I will have the embossing things with me if
anyone wants to try that out..........

October 16th we will be doing some chemical glass etching - not the regular
night - just a supplemental meeting.  And on the 23rd we'll be doing a real
push to finish ornaments, since that's only 2 weeks plus a bit before the
tree is due at the Philbrook.

Mercedes

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Linda Moore <gwyneth1362 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am certain someone said something and I missed it, but is there a theme
> or lesson for tonight's A&S night? Gwyneth

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx