[Northkeep] Scribes: Anyone with AOA charters?

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:47:44 PDT 2012

I have some blank scrolls at the house.  I don't know if there are any AOA
scrolls in the batch, but I'll be happy to look as soon as I get home.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone in the Barony have spare blank AOA charters that they
> could bring to Fighter Practice this evening? (Or finished ones that
> haven't been turned in yet? The Sable Scroll, Mistress Gunhilda, has
> mentioned she is critically low...)
>
> -zubeydah

HL Adalia VonderBerg

The 3 C's of life - Choice, Chance, Change
You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.