[Northkeep] Some New Stuff!

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 13:58:17 PDT 2012

OK, here's my info:

1.  I will bring a hard copy of membership card and driver's license to
fighters practice.

2.  MKA Kathryn Helstrom, 14020 W. Teel Rd., Sapulpa OK 74066  Cell Phone:
 (918) 899-5476 Text messages are OK

3.  Started Chronicler office August 1, 2011, will end August 1, 2013.

Lady Franziska von Locknitz
Northkeep Chronicler

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Melissa Long Blevins <
hlecalais at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Greetings to the best Officer corps in the Known World!!
>    I am sorry to burden you all with this stuff BUT... I was told that I
> need to so here it goes,
> 1. I need a hard copy of your Membership card and drivers license (front
> and back, for both).
>
> 2. I need your current mailing address and phone numbers with any
> instructions needed i.e. no calls after 10pm etc.
> 3. I need the date you began holding your office and the date you will
> cease holding your office.
> 4. (This will not apply to most of you) If you are in a "marshal" type
> office, I need a hard copy of your authorization card for your particular
> situation. And, I need to see any waivers that you may collect.
>
> 5. Last but not least, When you send me your awesome reports, several of
> you send me the "blurb" that you do for the Nordic Saga, which I enjoy, but
> what we need to do is, when you send your official report to your
> "upline"/the Northern Regional officer for your office, "cc" me that
> official report. (S0, that I can cover your butt and my butt).  There is a
> place at the top of your reporting form to add my email (or any other
> email). So please add, seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
>   Thank you ALL, very much, for your patience and cooperation.  Sorry for
> any inconveniences.
>
> A votre service,
> HE Elisabeth de Calais
> Seneschal Northkeep

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius