[Northkeep] Fwd: Gulf Wars Land Coordinator

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:32:14 PDT 2012

FYI -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Gulf Wars Land Coordinator
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 22:31:19 -0500
From: Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>,
Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>

Greetings unto the Greatest Kingdom in the Known World!

Only 152 days until Gulf War XXII

I have been granted the honor this year of serving as the Gulf War Land
Coordinator for Ansteorra.

Camping in Ansteorran Land should be even better this next year. When
the work crew goes out in mid-December to work on the Ansteorran Towers
we will have a local contractor come out and grind stumps down and out
of the way for us. This will make it much easier for groups to arrange
tents and use the land more effectively.

As in years past, I would like to have a deputy from each region to help
with collecting information, laying out land, and making sure that
everything is taken care of. If you are interested in being able to help
with Land at Gulf Wars for Ansteorra please contact me off-list.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need information,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

YIS,

HL Vincenti da Murano
Kingdom of Ansteorra, GW XXII Land Coordinator
405-361-6761