[Northkeep] Pirate Party

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 14:14:38 PDT 2012

To them wot knows th' Sea:
We was out numbered an' out gunned. Twas the fault of tha' thrice-cursed One-Eyed Joshua , worst pirate ta ever go ta sea. The Gull was takin on water below sos we headed fer th' shallows where the big ships could ne'er follow.  But Ol' Joshua  ran her inta a reef an she soon sank. We what survived took ta th' skiff and made our way up river a tryin' ta reach home. We had jus made it when the skiff too sank. Tha' blunderer Joshua had struck a big ol' log.  Many good crew died an' plunder an' booty was lost, all acos 'o Captain One-Eyed Joshua Bartlesby. So we tied 'im up proper an' lopped off  'is head.  Now if any wots ever been wronged by 'im wants ta celebrate 'is passin, come ye ta th' Secret Pirate Hideout on th' 31st.  We'll feast on swamp stew, fight an' make merry!

Translation: Pirate themed Halloween Party at Belle and Selwyn's  5pm til.....
11542 east 7th street, Tulsa. 918-798-5431
BYOB and a bag of candy for the kiddos.
Look for the jolly roger and cannons.