[Northkeep] News from Northern Regional Seneschal!!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 30 14:56:03 PDT 2012

Greetings Wonderful Barony,
   I am very pleased to tell you that I have just received a phone call from the Northern Regional Seneschal (Lady Muirenn) informing me that she has received  conformation from the Kingdom Seneschal (Duke Ulsted) that Northkeep has been awarded the Red Tape / wInterkingdom bid!  There is much to be done before January 2th .  Once again all eyes will be upon us, with yet another kingdom level event.  I know that you ALL will help Northkeep shine as the beacon that she is.
I appreciate all of you.

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais