[Northkeep] A&S tonight

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 04:51:33 PDT 2012

I forgot to mention that if you are planning on coming tonight to do some
glass etching, if you have an exacto knife you might bring it along.  I
only have two.  Also, I know that somewhere in my house I have a little
book called "Fun with Vikings"  It's a little Dover book of stencils for
kids.  If you have a copy of this book, please bring it to A&S with you
tonight.  I think there might be a couple of the designs that will work for
the etching.  Thanks!!

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.