[Northkeep] Gulf War Tower Improvement Project

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:57:36 PDT 2012

Greetings!

At Gulf Wars this year it was discovered that over the last 10 years the
towers have had some wear and tear and some damage due to water leaks
and are in need of repairs.

In talking with TRMs and TRHs it was decided to begin getting organized
and to plan on making the repairs necessary to the Towers to keep them
standing tall and strong. I will be heading up and coordinating the
overall efforts.

Baronessa Caterina (dnk_p at hotmail.com) and Lady Margherita
(vallie.copley at gmail.com) have volunteered and will be heading up and
coordinating the fund raising efforts for Ansteorra. They will be
sending out information in the near future about those plans and needs.

We have selected the weekend of December 15th as our target to go to
site and work on getting everything done.

YIS,

HL Vincenti da Murano
Ansteorra Tower Improvement