[Northkeep] school needs books

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Sep 21 11:11:26 PDT 2012

I have contacted the lady and plan to take my books over on Fir, but I was wondering if any of have books to share. I can pick them up at fighter practice.
Remember that Wed. is Trade day and I will be bringing some of my intaglio to trade along with any extra feast year or SCA stuff I have. I used to have a 4person family now I am a 2 person family so I have some ones of things.
If you don't have things to trade I would be willing to barter some wheelchair pushing at events.
willow