[Northkeep] Trade Day!!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Sep 21 11:31:59 PDT 2012

Trade Day!! I love Trade Day.
I will be bringing all sorts of stuff. Jewelry mostly. I was horrified at the prices recently and decide that before I offer things on E-Bay I would offer them to my friends for trade.
I will have glass, jewelry, feast gear, wooden things and material. Fancy belt buckles. Intaglio seals. Some Icons. Some Amber (mostly fake, but Nice)and lots of glass beads. I have too many. Bezant and spangles, you know those little plaques you put on your clothes for sparkle. A few coronets and circlets and head pieces.
I need books to read while my hands mend and broken jewelry, brass or copper  anything --figures, planters old serving dishes I am willing to look at anything. Veil fabric Children books for the charter school. Things that could make handles for seals. Bits and pieces and a good story.
My story will be that the ships can in from the Latin kingdom of Byzantine. You Norse will understand I am setting up my booth.  I am looking to trade imaginary things too. The produces of your land for spices and glass and other stuff. You don't have to bring them to the Hall if agree on a trade that can be handled at the imaginary docks. The stupid Franks who took over the Byzantine Empire do not know how to run the farms so they Need grain.
willow