[Northkeep] Need to give away

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 16:28:57 PDT 2012

My brother is moving and has a momma siamese and 4 kittens.  He can't  take
them with him.  The mom is a sweet cat and the kittens are small but  at an
age to be eating on their own.  They are quite adorable, some of them  have
dark faces, one I think does not.  Joe and Kelly have to be out by
Wednesday so are looking frantically for a home for them.  If anyone is
interested, please contact me and I will get you in touch with them.  They  also have
a beautiful long haired yellow striped tom who is a giant baby needing  a
home.  None of the cats need to go as a set, the kittens are definitely  big
enough to wean and go one at a time or in sets of more if people are so
inclined.  They are currently outdoor/indoor cats but should adapt pretty
quickly to being house cats.

Thanks everyone.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom