[Northkeep] Seeking: Several gentles here and abroad

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:29:03 PDT 2012

Yay!!  Unfortunately, I have to have your permission on the specific
form The Board requires... it's the Creative Release I linked to in my
original email. I will have hard copies at the event on Saturday if
you will be there... or I can snail-mail you one if you can give me
your address..

-zubeydah