[Northkeep] rapier at FP on weds

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:31:52 PDT 2012

Greetings Northkeep,

I only speak for myself, but my original plans to attend fighter practice
changed when the call came out ot assist Will Rogers camp(My apologise to
those I planned to teach rapier to this week, we will continue next week).
If we are able to start early enough I would be willing to swing by the VFW
to assist with some cleaning before heading to the camp.  Perhaps it would
be good to start a discussion as to whom will be attending practice this
week and what the plans are for that practice.

Yours in Service,

Facon