[Northkeep] Grub & Garb books

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:09:05 PDT 2012

Oooo, my books are more for high school.  I will keep my eye out for little kids books.

Will look for items you listed.  May have some.

Kelly just needs to make a simple starter gown, preferably red or purple.  I will show her your missive and let her decide how to proceed.

Franziska

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T