[Northkeep] Flickr and Photographs in the SCA

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:54:29 PDT 2012

Since I noticed there were a lot of more people taking pictures at Coronation, I thought I'd let people know that there are some groups on Flickr you might be interested in sharing your photos through.  One is SCA Barony of Northkeep (which I just created for this Barony - http://www.flickr.com/groups/scabaronyofnorthkeep/), and the older SCA Kingdom of Ansteorra (http://www.flickr.com/groups/sca-ansteorra/).  They are unofficial but please use them anyway, they are there for that purpose.

M/D