[Northkeep] Afternoon riddle break!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:49:36 PDT 2012

A nervous wreck?

and keeping to the theme:

Oft I must strive with wind and wave, Battle them both when under the sea
I feel out the bottom, a foreign land. In lying still I am strong in the strife;
If I fail in that they are stronger than I, And wrenching me loose,
soon put me to rout.
They wish to capture what I must keep. I can master them both if my
grip holds out,
If the rocks bring succor and lend support, Strength in the struggle.
Ask me my name!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky