[Northkeep] Honey for Mead

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 14:08:51 PDT 2012

Some weeks ago, I had a conversation with someone (can't remember who) looking for a local honey supplier for their mead making endeavors.

Last week I ran into a friend who was selling small and large jars of honey, provided by a local beekeeper.  Here's the info:

Kindred Spirit Farm in Bristow supplies raw honey, bees, and swarms.  (What you would do with swarms, I can't guess.)

You can contact owner Tracy Thomas at 918-367-9848 or 918-857-6243 for prices and delivery.

Franziska

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T