[Northkeep] Chemin Noir shall represent at Pagan Pride

Jerry at Work jherring68 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:27:53 PDT 2012

Greetings All,
If it is not too hot the demo should be a good time; fighting and fun in
shady Mohawk park.

We all should by now be aware that recruitment and retention are more
important issues for our organization than they used to be. We can not rely
upon word of mouth, reputation, or exposure in a city park to draw in new
players. Each of us should make some effort to aid in recruiting new
people. There are rewards in making the effort to recruit, meeting new
people can always been fun, aiding some one new in finding that magical
moment when they find their niche is another.

Kelandra and I recent brought around a long time friend of ours at Medfaire
and when an impromptu drumming circle broke out he really enjoyed that. At
Namron's Beltane there was a Hafla and our friend was allowed to take part
in the drumming. I am pretty sure that drumming circle and Hafla was his
moment. Experiencing the joy such moments bring to others is a really good
reward. So will any of the local fighters or artisans be in town to add
their special contributions to what must surely be a good recruitment
oppertunity.

Kindly
Ian