[Northkeep] Fort Project

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 08:20:44 PDT 2012

Apologies for be silent for so long on the Will Rogers Scout Camp fort project.
I have been waiting for a bit cooler weather to get to those finishing touches
that need to be done. Also my day job has been insane for the past few weeks. I
actually did a 12 1/2 to 14 hour shifts all this past week..

Well, the cooler weather is here and this week I will be doing more normal
shifts. This coming weekend I plan to be attending Triumphe of the Eclipse. I
will be bring some materials with me to add to the fort. Weather permitting,
after I am loaded up Sunday morning I will be putting in a little time on the
project. Anyone who wants to lend a hand will be welcome.

See you there,
Thorvald

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.