[Northkeep] o.t. anyone know of a cheap place to

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 10:10:06 PDT 2012

We got our last one at Lowes, but I think it was a bit higher than  that.
I do know it was cheaper at Lowes than at Ace Hardware.

Good luck
Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 9/20/2012 11:56:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,