[Northkeep] school needs books

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 09:10:19 PDT 2012

Oh, Ok.  I just didn't know what we were looking at or what would be
appropriate.  Having some idea of grade level and what kind of school we  were
talking about was important to know so as to choose books that would be
pertinent for them.

I think this is a very worthwhile project.  Thank you Duchess Willow  for
bringing it to our attention.  I fear I may not be in a position at  this
moment to be able to go thru my books to find things to donate, but when I  am
I will certainly try to find something for them.

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 9/21/2012 11:27:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,