[Northkeep] Krumpus Mask

S L Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 05:00:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm homesick, so I'm looking at what I'm supposed to be doing in November.  The Known World Costume Symposium is Nov 9-11 in Chicago, IL, then Crystal Ball is the next weekend.  I'm supposed to go to both of them, although I don't know if I'll be able to since I've been in Virginia so long.

Anyway, at Crystal Ball they're having a Krumpus Mask contest for the best Krumpus Mask.  Could I commission one made of paper Mache from you?  I have some fur that could be used for hair.

Cicily