[Northkeep] Willow's birthday, and others

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 12:55:50 PDT 2012

There are three lovely ladies  in Northkeep with birthdays coming up in the next week or so; Happy birthday to each of them. Our Macbeth cast had one OTHER virgo within that time period: MY birthday is Tuesday, but,sadly, I don't think I'll get to see you all any time soon unless you come to one of the events down Wiesenfeuer way...{though I'm tempted to try Triumphe again; promise it won't rain this time?}
                                                          Edward