[Northkeep] Willow's birthday, and others

S L Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 18:47:22 PDT 2012

Edward,

Happy Birthday.  I am still in Virginia with my daughter.  It looks like I will be here until mid to late October.  I'm missing being home.  All the demos sound like they were so much fun and I have a whole lot of sewing that I wish I was doing.  On a positive note, I will be able to attend the Atlantia's Fall University on my birthday, the 15th of September.  I have somewhat limited access to the computer, so I am dreadfully behind in my e-mail.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Cicily