[Northkeep] Artisans of the Barony

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:53:57 PDT 2012

 Hello!

  I don't know what you may have down for me but here's my list...I was a
theater student so most of my skills stem from that, I wanted to be a true
Vaudvillian and do everything....

     -Pencil drawing
     -painting anything from small shields to wall sized murals
     -costume and jewelry design
     -set design
     -writing of scripts and stories for performance

That's enough for now...
Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Tina for short...

>  > I've received a request for a list of all artisans in the Barony, and
> the
> > things that they do.  I find myself woefully unprepared to answer this
> > question.  I am able to compile a list of about 34 people and what I know
> > that they do, but last time I saw a count, we had close to 200 members of
> > the Barony.  I hardly think that I have completely covered all the
> artisans
> > with my sad little list of 34.  And of those 34, I'm pretty sure that I
> > only included a couple of the things that I can remember them doing.
> >
> > Now, before you say "Well, I'm not that good, I don't count as an
> > artisan." let me say that *anyone* who does any sort of art or science
> > counts.  I'm not just interested in the things that you are an expert
> at, I
> > want to know about anything you know how to do or are learning to do.  In
> > order to keep the list traffic down, I ask that you email me privately at
> > this address: moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org  If you want to tell me about
> > friends and or family members who are not necessarily on the list, that
> > would be great too.  Thank you in advance.  (And don't worry, I promise
> > that this information will not be used for nefarious purposes.)
> >
> > In Service,
> >
> > Mercedes
> >
> > --
> > Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
> > dark to read.
> > Groucho Marx

Any day above ground is a good day!