[Northkeep] o.t. anyone know of a cheap place to

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:20:00 PDT 2012

Are you going to do it yourself or call a plumber? Be careful of the gas
lines...when we bouht our house the previous owner, who was a fireman by
the way, had done repairs and when they turned on the gas to inspect the
house they found so many leaks in the system they could have blown up the
place!

Tina

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:51 AM, Ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> anyone know of a cheap place to buy a 40 gallon natural gas hot water
> heater ??
> i got home tonight , and went to take a shower , no hot water, went and
> looked, water is leaking inside the water heater, put the pilot out , rust
> every where ,water everywhere, so i gotta replace it pretty quick : (
>
> thanx
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
> Arthur

Any day above ground is a good day!