[Northkeep] school needs books

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 12:42:54 PDT 2012

Did I miss an email?  What school needs books and is it a loan or a  gift?
Is this for a demo?  I've missed some stuff on the list but am  totally
lost on what is going on with the book request.  What kind of books  are we
talking about even?

Keigan
Baroness

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 9/21/2012 1:14:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,